We have noticed that a new trend is on the rise in the form of Geometric design. Full of sharp lines and interesting shapes and colours, this craze is slowly invading our high streets and social media. It’s popularity is no doubt driven by its versatility, there are no boundaries, no hard and fast rules (apart from those pertaining to the parallel lines) and any colour scheme is easily complimented by the triangular shapes which suitably adorn everything from pictures to plant pots!
As you are no doubt aware by now that we do like to nod our heads in the direction of our favourite little collections of goodies found across the net and suitably so these will be found below – enjoy!
- Let’s start of with a beauty. This gorgeous cake was created by Olofson Design and epitomises the versatility of geometric design.
2. A great accessory for the home and suitable for filling with beautiful flowers, succulents or even a terrarium. Found over at blog lovin’
3. Gold’s always go down well when matched with teal green hues and we are especially loving this geometric inspired wallpaper with it’s classy composition. Found over at fermliving.com, at £71.oo a roll it would have to be for a very special (and very small) room!!
4. Some more interior inspired designs in these simple yet very striking tealight holders found over on Urban Outfitters Instagram page.
5. More gorgeous gold within this jewellery set. Perfect for day or night, this collection can be found over at Etsy (it’s also available in silver!)
6. Next up is this very modern looking clock combining a burst of colour with neutral accents. See more wonderful designs over at Design Milk.
7. Finally our last favourite geometric inspired design is this funky nail varnish created by lacquer-liefde.blogspot.co.uk